Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Want To Sell More? Use Your Hand Not Your Feet


After visiting hundreds of stores, libraries and large book sales I incorrectly began to think that the way to sell more books was to move faster in an effort to buy more great books. I thought I had to "race" to get to the books before anyone else did.

This caused me to get up early, show up to book sales before they opened and race around on Monday's to my favorite Thrifty stores in hopes to get to the good and valuable books before anyone else did!

But then I discovered something. I was trusting in my feet to get me the great books. I should have been trusting in my hand! The same hand that can make friends and shake on a deal. Deals that would allow me to be able to buy books before anyone else got a chance to buy them!

No kidding, I had one Library used book sale that would not even let their volunteers buy books until I bought what I wanted. Why - because of a handshake and a deal! The very deal I explain in the Benefit Bookstore Method!

If you have not checked out how you can depend on a handshake to win over running around then you need to check this out now!

Head over to http://BenefitBookstore.com for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Gdax Lost Recovery Phrase
    Gdax is a platform for wallet of cryptocurrency. There is assured ease to work with the Gdax account after seeking services from Gdax helpdesk. Collect immediate and updated resolutions from Gdax customer support number18332281682 and feel ultra-comfortable to operate the account. You will be able to access Gdax account shortly soon after password issues get sorted out. Chat with the support guys as soon as possible because when you are in trouble with account, you cannot run your Gdax account anymore. https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/wallet/gdax/

    ReplyDelete